Sunday, January 3, 2010

Born Again


Today I witnessed several new souls coming to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus at Dr. Mark Chironna's International Church in Orlando, Florida. And my heart was so filled with awe and my eyes welled up with tears because I know that the Lord is waiting for HIS precious harvest and that is souls.

As they were all praying asking the Lord to come into their heart I did just as God taught me to do in Clearwater, Florida at Pastor John Lloyd's Church Countryside Christian Center and I prayed that all those who were at the alter would experience the born again real true conversion of salvation.

It was only after I had asked the Lord several times to come into my heart and had even been baptized several times from the time I was ten years old. But it wasn't until I was twenty eight years old that I was really truly "BORN AGAIN" yet I know that there are lots of churches filled with pastors and church goers who have not yet been truly re born by the Spirit of the Lord coming in and indwelling them.

They have no clue what a blessing they are missing. The entire point of salvation they have missed yet they attend church and go through all the motions. What a loss for them. I urge everyone to seek the fullness of God through Christ Jesus Holy Ghost! When you truly get saved it's a blast!!! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment