Thursday, October 1, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hello! My name is Kimi Gerred. God saved me about 20 yrs. ago and I am so happy to finally be living in the light of His truth and His word. He brought me out of a life of darkness and rescued me from so many destructive behaviors. Now, I want to help other people find the way to God's path for their lives too.

I like the verses in Jeremiah 6:16 and in Isaiah 35:8 that talk about the ancient paths and the old ways. The highways where only the righteous can traverse. That is the way that I take now and I know that it leads to great peace.

I know that Jesus and His Holy Bible are the right way and that they can help others recover from PTSD, depression, anxiety and from drug or alcohol abuse when they implement the bible principals of obeying God's word and prayer. I am in a healing stage of my life and I want to help others in my family circle and in my close contacts come out of the darkness just like I have.

I am a published author of "God Keeps His Promises" book of poetry and I ministered to about 75 children in the Tampa Bay area between 2000 and 2006. I am currently writing and supporting our troops with prayers and scriptures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment