Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take The World For Christ



How awesome is that to be able to work in a Christian environment. That is one great reasons why I think we should take the world for Christ, because everyone (especially those who are the John the Baptist or Peter type disciples) would have more liberty to evangelize the world. My evangelical gift came out of necessity when my best friend died I had no one to keep myself accountable to. That was the initial birthing of what I call "street ministry" but It also broke the shell of the bashful, quiet, reserved person that I was in public for the first two decades of my life. Then it turned into an all out assault on the enemies territory when I became a radical missionary to the Hispanics in 2006. I think I could say that it was "like eating an elephant; one bite at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment