Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Natural Cure For Cancer (check with your doctor first)

My Two new favorite household items will be Baking Soda and Peroxide!

While looking for a hydrogen peroxide nasal wash (that my primary had said not to do) today I found a natural cure for cancer (Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking Soda). The doctor on You Tube showed the video of a tumor being injected with Sodium Bicarbonate (after they discovered that the cancerous tumor was originally an invasion of fungi or yeast) began to shrink and die.

I thought he was talking about Hydrogen peroxide at first till I looked it up on the net. Then I found an ENT recipe for a nasal irrigation. I was absolutely thrilled to find out it called for all three of the ingredients that I wanted my irrigation to include.

I didn't know that I only needed the hydrogen peroxide to wash the equipment after use until I got to the end of the recipe. It did call for canning salt and baking soda. Then I looked on the back of baking soda box and was ex tactic to see that it was sodium bicarbonate. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!


SALINE NASAL IRRIGATIONS

INSTRUCTION SHEET

Directions for Preparation, Use of the Solution and Cleaning Preparation:
Clean a 1-quart glass jar carefully, then fill it with bottled water. You need not boil the water.
Add 2 to 3 heaping teaspoons of pickling or canning salt. DO NOT use table salt, because it contains additives.
Add 1 rounded teaspoon of baking soda (pure bicarbonate).
Store at room temperature and shake or stir before each use.
Mix a new batch weekly.
Use:
Pour some of the mixture into a clean bowl. Warming it to body temperature may help, but make sure it is NOT HOT.
Fill the syringe or bulb irrigator. To avoid contamination, DO NOT place bulb or syringe into jar.
Stand over the sink or in the shower and squirt the mixture into each side of the nose several times, keeping the mouth open.
Remove syringe and allow to drain out. Patient may cough or snort some up (spit this out).
Repeat 2-3 times on each side, resting between each application.
Rinse the nose 2-3 times daily.
Cleaning:
Wash bulb syringe with peroxide/saline (1:3) mixture every 2-3 days and allow to dry standing up (small side down). Example: 1/4 cup peroxide to 3/4 cup saline.
Wash bulb syringe in dishwasher once per week.
F-86

No comments:

Post a Comment