Friday, May 15, 2009

Support Our Troops





I am a pen pal for soldiers. Would you like to become one then click here Pen Pals for Soldiers

These are my hand made prayer clothes that I make for the troops. Sometimes I hand sow them. And when I run out of thread I use a permanent marker. I have sent over 100 between 2008-2009. If you are an active duty soldier for the United States of America or if you are one of our ally nations and you would like a prayer cloth then just send me a letter requesting yours. I have been sending letters and cards to our troops through A Million Thanks since March of 2006.

At last count in 2007 I had sent over fife hundred. You can also support our troops by sending them a thank you note to;
A Million Thanks
C/O Lutheran High School
2222 North Santiago Blvd.
Orange, Calif. 92867

No comments:

Post a Comment