Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NO TAX BREAKS FOR THE SUPER WEALTHY

Think about all the poor, the homeless, the starving children compared to the top 10% earners with their 12.1 million dollar antique cars purchased in 2009. You see, I don't care how rich you are!  I think that is great! As long as you didn't steel it from the poor! ... I don't even care if you own most of the wealth in this nation as long as you don't step all over the poor. If you have one employee that is poorly paid... that is what I don't like. I don't like it when greedy people who have way more than they could ever use toss coins at their slaves. Walmart employees feed their children with food bought with food stamps. 


Walmart doesn't get any tax breaks like Apple, or the Pharmaceutical industry, but they don't pay their employees anywhere near enough either! http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/02/09/10-Big-Corporate-Tax-Breaks  I am talking about corporate tax too. Do you think it is right for the top earning companies in this nation to get billions of dollars of tax breaks while their are hungry American children, homeless veterans, and hundreds of thousands of homeless citizens all over this country... Do you really think the top earners need any more tax breaks? 30 Major Corporations Paid No Income Taxes In The Last Three Years, While Making $160 Billion  
  I don't think the poor and middle class should have to bare the burden of paying all the taxes in this country while the slave drivers stack up the billions and billions!!!

I'm not gonna brown nose any political party... YES, I'm a Republican!  But I raised 4 kids on below poverty income for over 13 years.  My children and I have suffered beyond words. And there are many others who have been there and done that too. So, I can easily relate to a Walmart employee who feeds their children with foodstamps.  I just believe that doesn't have to be like that forever.  If people understood what others go through maybe they might be more apt to take a different approach. If you walked a mile in my shoes I know you would agree with me.  



http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/11/03/360185/30-corporations-no-taxes/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment