Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Should one dream...

Should one dream...   
For 12yrs God has been speaking to me about several verses dealing with the ordination of leadership HE placed upon my life. But I've been in the battle of hell and seemingly, I haven't felt that I had the populous that either of the other candidates have had. Nor have I had the millions of dollars to operate any campaign. But Jeremiah 1:10 was the first scripture God gave me over 17 yrs ago: See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant." Then over 12 yrs ago HE gave me Isaiah 60:12 12 For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish;



it will be utterly ruined." And HE also gave me Psalm 18:43 and 2 Sam 22:44 (says the same things) Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and Thou hast made me the head of the heathen; a people whom I have not known shall serve me." Yet, still another one HE has given me from Deuteronomy 15:6 For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you." I have heard from GOD clearly, but only HE can bring it to pass! My dream was in the night, and I became the dangerous man because I acted upon my dream when my eyes were open in the day. "All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity;but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,for they may act out their dreams with open eyes to make it possible." T.W. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment