Thursday, July 21, 2011

Once more, I will state that I believe that Former President Bill Clinton (who once got America out of debt in the nineties) could be a BIG help to President Obama in solving this problem if they would be willing to work together on the issue and have both Congress And House cooperate!



I raised four children on less than $120.00 dollars a month in the nineties and I KNOW how to stretch a dollar and squeeze a penny so tight that it looks like it got flattened by a rail road train. Monthly, I had to decide do I buy laundry soap or diapers so I think I know what I am talking about when it comes to a budget!



It is simple: You have to prioritize! No more of this favoring certain groups because you want their votes.



If you can live with out it then CUT it out of the budget! If someones life (food, water, housing, medicine, welefare) depends on it then LEAVE IT ALONE!!!



It is that Simple!!! Do it Now! Just Get it DONE! http://amplify.com/u/a190xc

No comments:

Post a Comment