Saturday, September 5, 2009

Searching for a Partner in Buisiness


Ad #
2703284
Started
Sep 5, 2009


(0 miles from your location)
Category:



This ad belongs to you.
Seller Information
MemberMiracleMask
Member Level Standard
Valid Email Yes
Member SinceSep 5, 2009
CountryUnited States
Active ads1

Classified 2703284
Searching for a Partner in Buisiness

Please contact me if you are interested in going into the part of women s world that will never run dry. Kimi at 573-76...

If you know anything about make up or skin products then you know it is one of the best business' to be in. That is not why I am searching for a partner for Miracle Mask though it is a good one. Miracle Mask Products are all natural products that are medically proven to protect skin while turning back time. I have some college education concerning skin care and beauty. And I know my products are the best out there.

I am needing someone with business experience and perhaps a way to finance and market my products. There are three products currently. The under eye serum that removes dark circles and reduces fine lines.

The day time foundational mousse with natural anti oxidants and natural sun blockers. Then the bed time age reversal system that removes facial and neck wrinkles while keeping your skin young and moisturized. Miracle Mask Products can be used by male of female since there are only natural tinting in them.

I have developed the very best top of the line skin care products for under eye care, age reversing, day time moisturizer and night time age reversal serum that can be found anywhere in the world.

I know make up, and skin care products. I have tried "I moisturized" and I have tried "Fiane Soung's" (names changed for privacy) serum that runs over 50.00 dollars for less then an ounce.

My Miracle Mask is far better in smell, effect and appearance than that one. My does so much more and works so much faster, longer and better then anything on the market.

Please contact me if you are interested in going into the part of women s world that will never run dry. Kimi at 573-76...

No comments:

Post a Comment