Sunday, June 10, 2012

God Ordained Me To Be A Political Leader

Pardon the expression but I don't have the guts to say some of the things that God has declared and spoken over my life! ....  "For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined." from Isaiah 60:12

 I'm not seeking fame or power, I am just pursuing what God has already proclaimed my future to be.  I haven't had the funds available to me to create an international television platform on ABC, CBS or NBC. so I did it by the internet, by books, and by hand delivered postcards, business cards and pamphlets.

God told me ( Via "The Dream" ) in November 2005 that HE had ordained me for politics... HE created me to be a political leader and that was after HIM telling me for over five years ""You have delivered me from the attacks of my people; you have preserved me as the head of nations. People I did not know are subject to me," from 2 Samuel 22:44 And "You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations; people I did not know are subject to me." From Psalm 18:43.  


HE had to drill it in my head constantly because of those who had been trampling on me for decades had made me feel just the opposite of what God has said about me.  HE also kept telling me "For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined." from Isaiah 60:12 and many other verses that relates to God's governing Leadership in my life.  


So Don't think I'm crazy when you see me going after what God has revealed HE has for my life because when it comes to political opinions, positions or views... I have none other than the word of God!  If God's word supports it then I support it, if HIS word condemns it then I do not support it either!  


And I KNOW that I've been born again and I KNOW that God is mightily with me.  He has also told me for going on 12 yrs now that every place I set the sole of my foot that hath HE given unto me..."I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses."  Joshua 1:3   Well that sounds like a winning campaign if you ask me!  


I cannot see why HE wouldn't do all that for me since I have kept the Passover offering for over ten years (on top of keeping the tithe, and God's Holy Word) now and Pastor Steve Munsey taught me that when I keep the Passover Offering as the Scripture say that God will go before me and drive my enemies out of the land from Exodus 23.  


I know that God is not with Barack Obama since he supports abortion and gay marriage because God does not support those issues.  And Unlike Mitt Romney, I have been born again, baptized with the Holy Ghost with evidence!   God is with me!  Nuff Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment