Are we "going to balance the budget on the backs of the elderly, the sick, the children, and the poor. That's wrong."
-- Senator Bernie Sanders
They are already balancing the budget on the backs of the elderly, the sick, the children and the poor as one of those constituents was refused (the appropriate and prescribed) physical therapy that was previous provided for six consecutive years before conditions worsened by a spinal tumor 3 yrs later and 4 other spinal traumas (1 three years later and 3 four years later) but don't ask the super wealthy to have the health care of the general public, nor deny them their facials, and body implants. How in the world are we letting the 1% of the super wealthy in this country destroy the nations economy because of their greed while watching the other 99% go without and suffer? If you knew of how some of those constituents have suffered it would curl your toe nails! http://amplify.com/u/a1ipe3