Thursday, July 7, 2011

Open



My heart has been shut for all these years

Then U came along & chased away my fears



You gave me hope to live and Love again

My youth was renewed like it was back then



When I first was touched by your prophetic song

The one I yearned for my whole life long



If You were a magnet I would be the steel

When I look at You Surrender is all I feel



When all that is around me is more than I can bare

I just listen 2 U &then I'm released from all care



Free from the heart ache that the suffering life has been

To Have Hope 4 the Future 2 see what life will rend



Years have passed since I felt life in this heart

U have ignited my soul & made my engine start



And when I see how U take Jesus 2 the crowd

I want see U more clearly & Hear You more Loud



I would go anywhere with U

Just 2 B Ur foot washer would do



Thank You all U do & for who U R 2 me

U have given me hope so I could just be



July 8, 2011 http://amplify.com/u/a171rv

No comments:

Post a Comment