Saturday, July 16, 2011

Downtown Palm Springs is always FLOODED with pedestrians of every sort walking, biking, skate boarding, wheel chairs, strollers, multiple dog walkers and what ever else you can imagine. They stay on the streets way after dusk when it turns pitch black and none of them even have any lights at all on them or their strollers, wheelchairs, or skateboards. Most bikes don't even have lights on them around here. But I want to see where I am going and I don't want to be caught in the dark so I put lots of lights on my bike, and on my helmet. This is the 2nd time in 3 months that I was almost struck by a vehicle. That is not much considering I ride for miles almost daily. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGU7k1UklMg

The guy saw me crossing and he turned anyway. Thank you for praying and if you get video to show please tell me HOW to do it. Thank you! P.S. You can clearly hear the guy say that he couldn't see my lights when I was coming down the street but it was almost broad day light. http://amplify.com/u/a1806e

No comments:

Post a Comment