Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day from the modern day Mary Magdeline (now a celibatic life of over 10 yrs.) I have had the most amazing weekend with the Lord! Through David Crowder Band's song "How He Loves Me" and my prayer for God to remind me why I FELL in love with HIM in 1988. It was because I was desperate for the love of a father or a man that I had never had but JESUS gave it all to me PLUS so much More! Like romance, truth, faithfulness, sincerity, deep love, commitment.... HE made me Fall in love with HIM through the Gift of Prophesy operating thru HIS bride (the Church) and speaking love into my live about things that I knew no one but God could ever know! Therefore HE proved HIS existence and HIS love for me in a very dynamic, romantic, and very real way! He is my "Adonai" Lover of my soul! HE is my "Emmanual" God with me! http://amplify.com/u/aq33b

No comments:

Post a Comment