Monday, November 2, 2009

You Don't Get It Do YOU?!!!

Most people cannot understand people who have had different life experiences than that of themselves.

Unless they are just gifted with supernatural discernment or the gifts of healing and or helps that would enable them to have divine empathy into another life.

It is very frustrating to be condemned, mocked or accused of having a faulty theology because of stress in one's life. Vengeance is mine saith the LORD! There is nothing wrong with my theology and I have lots of great pastor friends who can attest to that fact.

Shepherds who have known me for over fifteen years and saw me crawl out of holes so deep and dark that nothing living should have survived. And now they see that I have reached heights unreachable to the general church because they didn't want to experience the depth of Christ that I have and do.

But most of us can see right through satan's scemes and how he tried to hold Nehemiah and Gideon back. And how he used Jezabelle., Ahab, Hamon, and Eli to do his dirty work.

I chose to do things the way that Job and Jesus did. I will pray for them like Job prayed for his accusers and I will bless them the way the Lord taught me too.

Job had no sin unless of course you would hyper impose that he was self righteous or that his children were incestuous as I have heard both accusations about the man whom God said was righteous.

Sometimes when we have hidden sin in the closets of our own lives that God has yet to judge we like to super impose our judgments on those who HE has afflicted.

Psalm 69:26

* New King James Version
For they persecute the ones You have struck,And talk of the grief of those You have wounded.


Job 1:8

* American Standard Version
And Jehovah said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job? for there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and turneth away from evil.

Revelation 12:10

* American Standard Version
And I heard a great voice in heaven, saying, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accuseth them before our God day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment