Friday, May 8, 2009

Translated From Darkness to Light


If you want to make sure that you are a born again Christian and have the Holy Spirit so that you can have authority over devils then just pray this pray and mean it with all your heart;

Father God, I want to be saved and I know that Jesus is your only Son who died on the cross to pay for my sins.

Please forgive me for all of my sins and help me to live for you. Make me brand new. Wash away my sins with your redeeming blood.

Destroy all the works of darkness out of my mind, my soul, and my life past, present and future and give me the abundant life Jesus died to give me.

Translate me from the power of darkness into the kingdom of your dear Son the Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus to come into my heart and make me your very own.

Fill me full of your resurrection Holy Spirit and teach me your ways. Help me to live for you all my life.

I give you my life Lord Jesus and I thank you for saving me.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment